Monday, April 14, 2014

My wish for you

This is my wish for you:

I don't want to breed a culture of fear.  I want to breed a culture of education.  I do NOT want you to be afraid.  I want you to walk around this world with confidence because you're prepared, whether it's from an attack or a break down in your car.

I want you to join me in the war against sex trafficking.  I want you to be aware of what's going on outside of your doors every single day, and I want you to want to fight against that.

I want you to notice your surroundings and be prepared to take action in them.  If you see a person being hurt or taken, I want you to take action.  

My job isn't to make you afraid of the world.  My job is to prepare you to live courageously without fear.

If you want to start a new financial life by starting your own Damsel in Defense business, I want you to do that with full support of a team dedicated to helping you succeed.  I want you to confidently show the products, share the opportunity, book presentations, and sell enough to help save hundreds of lives.  I want the ripple that goes out into the world from you to be one of positivity, courage, and faith.

Help me declare war on sex trafficking by booking a presentation, ordering from my website at yourdamseldiva.com, or joining my team.  I can't do it alone.  I can't do it without you.  Together we can make a difference in this world.  Email questions to sunshine@yourdamseldiva.com

Don't be afraid.  I can teach you how to be safe, how to help others, or how to become financially independent.

What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment