Saturday, September 27, 2014

How is your weekend shaping up?

One of my part time jobs is as a photographer.  I fell into it by accident, I'm not even really sure how.  People liked my photographs, and wanted me to do them, then they wanted to pay me for them and wouldn't accept no as an answer.  I did not go to school to be a photographer, I have very minimal formal training, but still, five years later, I'm doing senior portraits, school photos, weddings, retirement parties, business development packages, and families.  I even do zombie family photos and cosplay events.

Today was school photo day.  From 11-3 I was shooting school photos one adorable kiddo after another.  That was the easy part, next comes editing and sending the order to the printer, but even then, I can crank the music, pour the coffee, and rock out all night.

At the same time, I began the training for my newest Damsel in Defense team member.  That is one of the funnest things I get to do.

Having my own businesses means that I can budget my time the way I need to in order to get the job done and still have time for date night with my amazingly supportive husband.

How is your weekend shaping up?  Are you tired of being an employee?  Let's talk!  Sunshine@yourdamseldiva.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment